Donnerstag, 7. April 2011

SS-RAT 2.0 Java Edition?

The new SS-RAT is being developed by a friend like I mentioned before. Parallely I want to code a Java Client, so you guys can use it on Mac/Linux.
This would mean pretty much work for me, so let me know if you guys really need a cross-platform client...

27 Kommentare:

  1. Dont need bro. we want stable SS rat

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It isn't necessary yet. Just want SS RAT 2.0

    Congratulations for your work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. a java client would be awesome :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. hmm you couldmake 2 differend versions!!! 2 Java & delphi client :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Is great with just a windows client.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. just windows client please, no java slow shit!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I would like to see 2 clients one Delphi one Java and if posable many be a server in Java? with the current Delphi server as well
    thank you

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I dont need Java too. Just a good SS-RAt 2.0 ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I would like to see a java client for SS-Rat 2.0.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I Only Need The Windows Version, so: Delphi Only pls!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. We dont need the java client, a java server would be great

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Java is slow, don't use it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. if no java server we all not need a java client.
    greetz unlimited

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. It would be very important to have a java client. the scope would be very great. although I'm not agree to do harm to linux, but from the point of view lens would be progress in the development of Trojans (It would not be a Trojan more ...)

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. no java. just make stable, working windows client.

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. yessssssssssss goooooooooood work brother
    java client

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. its a bot for windows systems. why you want a cross-platform-client ?

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. So you can controle your victims even from a MAC/Linux system?

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. fuck java shit just stick with the old lovely delphi unless if you mean a web based java clint

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. No need for a java client. Mac and Linux users can use Wine or just a virtual machine to work with it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Java ist richtiger Dreck :)
    Mach doch den Client in Delphi und den Server in C++ / FASM oder MASM

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Java ist gut:Java ist great
    Ich denke sie wird durch java viel stabieler und Dynamischer:I think the rat will be more stable and dynamic because of java
    Ich hoffe du wirst noch weiterhin viel Spaß am coden haben vielleicht kannst du ja noch nen passenden Java Crypter coden:I hope u will enjoy working more on the rat and maybe u can code a Java crypter

    Ich hoffe ich habe alles Richtig Übersetzt:I hope i translated everything correct

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Slayer Ist Deutsch
    Nein Hast Du Nicht!

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. No thanks java sucks :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Yes please i'm an ubuntu user and i always need to go to windows shitty in order to hack easily fuck windows

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. Only 20-30% will need a Java Client. Don't waste your time on doing useless programs,they can use SS on Linux with some progs like Wine.

    AntwortenLöschen